Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.87
- £137.64Trending at £159.33
- £22.36Trending at £24.19
- £43.13Trending at £45.81
- £56.66Trending at £66.23
- £39.38Trending at £45.71
- £18.99Trending at £24.90
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the skills necessary to develop a comprehensive strategy for updating and securing Microsoft systems with packs and patches. This book demonstrates how to perform inventories of IT assets, identify old versions as well as new updates and patches, test compatibility, target deployment, and evaluate management technologies.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bill Stackpole is Lead Security Architect for Microsoft Corporation and a twenty-year veteran of IT infrastructure, management, and security. Patrick Hanrion is a Senior Security Consultant for Microsoft's IT Application Consulting and Engineering (ACE) group with more than fifteen years of IT experience.
- Author(s)Bill Stackpole,Patrick Hanrion
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.