All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to these topics its chapters describe the unique roles of soil texture, soil structure and soil pore systems in hydrologic cycles, plant nutrition and conditions affecting the preservation or eventual extinction of soil.
- Author BiographyProf. Miroslav Kutilek is Prof. Emeritus from the Czech Technical University (Prague, Czech Republic). He is an internationally recognized expert in soil science, physics and hydrology. He published many books and papers and played a key role in the development of hydropedology.Prof. Donald R. Nielsen is Prof. Emeritus at the University of California (Davis, CA, USA). He is an international expert on soil physics, soil water movement and flow through porous media. He has been and still is a major key player in the field.Both authors have made soil sciences evolved a lot in the last 50 years and have been source of inspiration for all soil scientists. They are both Honorary Members of the International Union of Soil Science.
- Author(s)Donald R. Nielsen,Miroslav Kutilek
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note14 Illustrations, color; 69 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 239 p. 83 illus., 14 illus. in color.
- Weight550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.73Trending at £5.88
- £10.08Trending at £10.65
- £12.72Trending at £13.06
- £9.72Trending at £10.75
- £16.67Trending at £24.94
- £5.97Trending at £6.99
- £9.06Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.