All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy to understand introduction to practical and affordable ways to heat your home with the power of the sun.
- Author BiographyDan Chiras is a respected educator and the author of 30 books on residential renewable energy and green building including The Homeowner's Guide to Renewable Energy and Power from the Sun. He has studied and worked with renewable energy and energy efficiency for over three decades and is the president of Sustainable Systems Design. Dan is also the director and lead instructor at the Evergreen Institute's Center for Renewable Energy and Green Building (www.evergreeninstitute.org), where he teaches workshops on energy efficiency, solar electricity, solar hot water, small wind energy, green building, natural plasters and natural building.
- Author(s)Dan Chiras
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleA Green Energy Guide
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content NoteB&W charts and tables throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.