All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.42
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.60
- £108.12Trending at £156.12
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning solar energy conversion, electro- and photochemistry, materials chemistry, engineering and biology, this is an up-to-date account of hydrogen generation with solar energy and renewable sources. Includes economic aspects of solar hydrogen generation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKrishnan Rajeshwar,Robert McConnell,Stuart Licht
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.