All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach title in this series looks at one life-changing invention and traces its history from conception, prototypes, and revisions to the modern day. The series covers the technological and scientific curriculum content, but also the historical context, the current and future impact of invention upon society, and more.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTales of Invention
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.58Trending at £5.69
- £4.70Trending at £5.19
- £6.80Trending at £7.78
- £8.85Trending at £12.37
- £17.49Trending at £19.56
- £5.17Trending at £5.25
- £1.49Trending at £2.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.