Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition incorporates updates that encompass our expanding knowledge of solar system astrophysics. As well as a detailed exposition of celestial mechanics, including coordinate frames, is has fresh material on planetary bodies including Saturn.
- Author BiographyEugene Milone has been Professor of Physics, Astronomy, and Astrophysics for 35 years, and has taught at the University of Calgary, San Diego State University, and Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. He is a member of the International Astronomical Union, American Astronomical Society, Canadian Astronomical Society, Astronomical Society of the Pacific, New York Academy of Science, Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, International Dark Sky Society, and the International Symposia.William Wilson has been Professor of Physics, Astronomy, and Astrophysics at the University of Calgary for 30 years. He has spent 15 years teaching courses in Solar System Astrophysics and Stellar Structure and Evolution. His research areas are stellar evolution and stellar properties.
- Author(s)Eugene F. Milone,William J. F. Wilson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstronomy and Astrophysics Library
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 Tables, black and white; 21 Illustrations, color; 159 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 335 p. 180 illus., 21 illus. in color.
- Weight695 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.