Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition updates our knowledge of planetary atmospheres and of the bodies of the outer solar system and their analogs in other planetary systems. Includes many new results on extrasolar planet detections from the Kepler Mission and other surveys.
- Author BiographyEugene Milone has been Professor of Physics, Astronomy, and Astrophysics for 35 years, and has taught at the University of Calgary, San Diego State University, and Ruhr-Universitat Bochum. He is a member of the International Astronomical Union, American Astronomical Society, Canadian Astronomical Society, Astronomical Society of the Pacific, New York Academy of Science, Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, International Dark Sky Society, and the International Symposia.William Wilson has been Professor of Physics, Astronomy, and Astrophysics at the University of Calgary for 30 years. He has spent 15 years teaching courses in Solar System Astrophysics and Stellar Structure and Evolution. His research areas are stellar evolution and stellar properties.
- Author(s)Eugene F. Milone,William J. F. Wilson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstronomy and Astrophysics Library
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note42 Tables, black and white; 27 Illustrations, color; 161 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 818 p. 188 illus., 27 illus. in color.
- Weight907 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.