Consider these sponsored items
- £32.29Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped in partnership between Skills2Learn and Cengage Learning, this title provides learners with an insight into solar thermal hot water technology including design principles, health and safety issues, performance calculations and installation, commissioning and handover.
- Author BiographySkills2Learn are an award-winning company that develop e-learning, virtual reality, serious-games and creative multimedia solutions specifically developed to increase learners' knowledge retention and support tutors with the delivery of their qualifications.
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight738 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.