All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.55Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.58Trending at £11.96
- £10.66Trending at £13.47
- £4.06Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionHeating water with the sun is a practice almost as old as humankind itself. This title offers a guide to the clean and cost-effective technology. It features a review of the history of solar water and space heating systems from prehistory onwards.
- Author BiographyBob Ramlow has been involved in renewable energy system sales, installation and manufacturing since 1976. He is a founding member of the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, and writes and teaches workshops about solar energy from his home in Amherst, Wisconsin. Benjamin Nusz has worked as an installer, site assessor, designer and consultant for solar thermal systems. He currently trains renewable thermal technicians at Mid-State Technical College in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Benjamin Nusz,Bob Ramlow
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Note100 b/w photos & illus
- Weight510 g
- Width230 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.