CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionSolar energy and geothermal energy have a good deal in common. They are abundant and widely, if unevenly, distributed. Describing the nature of solar and geothermal energy and the processes by which these sources of energy can be harnessed, this book details how they are used in practice to supply electricity to the power markets.
- Author(s)John Tabak
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleEnergy and the Environment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & line illustrations, index, glossary, chronology, sidebars, further resources, web sources, tables & charts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.