CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA timely and authoritative synthesis of our understanding of activity cycles in the Sun and similar stars for graduate students and researchers.
- Author(s)Peter R. Wilson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- Series TitleCambridge Astrophysics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 24
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note71 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew King,Douglas Lin,Stephen P. Maran,Jim Pringle,Martin Ward
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.