All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAged 15 and 13 respectively, Zana Muhsen and her sister left Birmingham to visit relatives in North Yemen, but discovered that their father had sold them into marriage. Unlike her sister, Zana managed to escape, and this is her account of eight years of misery and humiliation.
- Author BiographyAndrew Crofts, one of the world's most successful freelancers, has been writing for over 30 years. He works as a travel writer, journalist, and as a ghostwriter has written four Sunday Times number one bestsellers, several international hits and a number of books appearing on the Richard and Judy Show.
- Author(s)Andrew Crofts,Zana Muhsen
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/02/1994
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Noteports.
- Weight460 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- al.alam.rkobrgu...05 Aug, 2017by
This is true story good read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.