All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis revealing and compelling title analyzes the illegal trade in endangered species from a criminological viewpoint and presents specific crime reduction techniques that could help save thousands of species from extinction.
- Author BiographyJacqueline L. Schneider, PhD, is the chair of and associate professor in the Department of Criminal Justice Sciences at Illinois State University, Normal.
- Author(s)Jacqueline L. Schneider
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleGlobal Crime and Justice
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note10
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byRonald V. Clarke
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.