All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBritain, Denmark and Germany all deployed soldiers soon after the 9/11 attacks, yet their role in Afghanistan and the casualty rates suffered, have been vastly different. This book looks at how their casualties influenced the framing of the war by analysing the political discourse about the casualties.
- Author BiographyKaare Dahl Martinsen, The Norwegian Institute for Defence Studies, Norway
- Author(s)Kaare Dahl Martinsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.