All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe life of the average soldier at the onset of the American Revolution in words and photographs.
- Author BiographyDenis Hambucken is an advertising and design professional who combines his passions for design, photography, and New England to write books about woodworking, crafts, and history. A native of Belgium, Hambucken now lives in New Hampshire. Bill Payson has been a historical reenactor for 18 years, focusing on the American Revolution and the 100 years prior to it. His passion for history has led him to pursue his current path as a history consultant. Payson lives in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Bill Payson,Denis Hambucken
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note30+ full-color photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.