All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated third edition of Derek Aslett's authoritative cruising companion to the Solent - the spiritual home of sailing. Providing comprehensive pilotage and nautical information alongside colour charts, it also details what to do ashore, and showcases spectacular aerial photography.
- Author BiographyDerek Aslett, a photographer and designer, has cruised the whole of the Channel extensively. He has spent much of his time over the past 45 years cruising the Solent or racing around the cans.
- Author(s)Derek Aslett
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content Note200+ colour photos
- Weight980 g
- Width216 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.49
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.