All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionSo as to bring together the views of all the different groups needed to produce new gas sensing applications, renowned industrial and academic representatives report on their experiences and expectations in research, applications and industrialisation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Chemical Sensors and Biosensors
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 272 p.
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMaximilian Fleischer,Mirko Lehmann
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.