Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, comparative study of the Swiss welfare system, based on extensive research in business archives.
- Author BiographyMatthieu Leimgruber is a postdoctoral advanced researcher, funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (2005-2008) at the International Institute for Social History, Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Matthieu Leimgruber
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.