All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionSolitary Action presents a unique and engaging view of a vast range of day-to-day individual activities, from puzzles and games to independent tasks and memorization. While social science research has primarily centered on social interaction, the book argues that solitary action is equally prevalent in everyday life.
- Author BiographyIra J. Cohen is on the faculty in Sociology at Rutgers University in Newark and the Graduate Program in Sociology at New Brunswick. His publications include Structuration Theory: Anthony Giddens and the Constitution of Social Life (Macmillan, 1989) as well as numerous articles and essays on classical and contemporary social theory. He was the General Editor for the series Modernity and Society (Blackwell), and served as an Advisory Editor for the Cambridge Dictionary of Sociology.
- Author(s)Ira J. Cohen
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note1 line art
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.