All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionContacting the spirits of loved ones isn't just for professionals. This title presents safe methods for conducting a seance. It discusses the nature of death, the history of spirit communication, and types of mediums. It explores ways to create a psychic shield, connect with spirit guides, and focus with prayer and meditation.
- Author BiographyRaymond Buckland has been actively involved in occult and metaphysical subjects for forty years, and is the author of more than twenty-five books. He has lectured and presented workshops across the United States, and has appeared on major television and radio shows nationally and internationally.
- Author(s)Raymond Buckland
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.