All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Naturalists' Handbook book covers the natural history, biology and identification of the hoverfly. It will enable anyone to identify the most common hoverflies of the British Isles, providing practical guidance for methods of identification, advice on techniques and approaches to research.
- Author BiographySarah A Corbet has taught entomology and ecology in London University and the University of Cambridge. Her research interest is in pollination ecology, with a special focus on bumblebees.
- Author(s)Peter F. Yeo,Sarah A. Corbet
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleNaturalists Handbooks
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.3
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1983
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Content Note4 colour plates, black & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anthony J. Hopkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.