All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThere are two approaches in the study of differential equations of field theory. The first, finding closed-form solutions, works only for a narrow category of problems. Written by a well-known active researcher, this book focuses on the second, which is to investigate solutions using tools from modern nonlinear analysis.
- Author(s)Yisong Yang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight803 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.