Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study challenges the widely-held view that success in personal relationships is the only key to happiness. In a series of biographical sketches, it demonstrates how many of the creative geniuses of our civilization have been solitary, by temperament or circumstance.
- Author BiographyThe editor, Anthony Storr, is a doctor, psychiatrist and analyst (trained in the school of C.G.) and author of 'Jung' (a Fontana Modern Master,1973) amongst many others.
- Author(s)Anthony Storr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/1989
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight176 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.06
- £17.38Trending at £19.93
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.31
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £13.25Trending at £18.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.