All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolo Postmodern Explorations provides a postmodern approach to technoscience and economics. Sassower pulls together postmodern motifs and attitudes with his own experience to provide a unique perspective on political history and economics.
- Author BiographyRaphael Sassower is Professor and Chair of Philosophy at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. He is the author or co-author of eighteen books, including The Price of Public Intellectuals (2014), Religion and Sports in American Culture (2014), Digital Exposure: Postmodern Postcapitalism (2013) and Solo: Postmodern Explorations (2011).
- Author(s)Raphael Sassower
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight322 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.