CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe sea is the single greatest source of inspiration for the art from the Solomon Islands, which are located northeast of New Guinea. This book presents the Conru collection of art from the Solomon Islands, which encompasses a broad assortment of images, weapons, body ornaments and other artifacts.
- Author BiographyKevin Conru has written on the photographic work of Hugo Bernatizik and on the arts of Southern Africa. He is a museum studies graduate of London University, and currently works in the field of Oceanic ethnography. Deborah Waite teaches Pacific and African art history in the Department of Art and Art History at the University of Hawaii. She has written two books on art from the Solomon Islands in other collections.
- Author(s)Deborah B. Waite,Kevin Conru
- PublisherFive Continents Editions
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFive Continents Editions
- Content Note140 colour illustrations
- Weight1760 g
- Width250 mm
- Height310 mm
- Photographs byHughes Dubois
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.