Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.49
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis work charts the fascinating history of one place Temple Mount, Jerusalem over the course of three thousand years.
- Author BiographyAlan Balfour is Professor and Dean of the College of Architecture at Georgia Tech. Formerly he has served as dean of Schools of Architecture in Texas and New York and was chairman of the Architectural Association in London. His books include Creating a Scottish Parliament and books on three world cities Shanghai, New York, and Berlin. He has received numerous awards, including the Topaz Medal, the highest recognition given in North America to an educator in architecture.
- Author(s)Alan Balfour
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.