All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJoel Simmon,Robert G. Blundo
- Table Of Contents* Foreword* Preface* Chapter 1: Introduction: From Problem Solving to Solution Building in Case Management* Chapter 2: Principles of Solution-Focused Case Management Practice* Chapter 3: The Practical Applications of Solution-Focused Case Management: Tools for Clinical Work* Chapter 4: Establishing the Collaborative Relationship: The First Client/Case Manager Meeting* Chapter 5: The Thinking Break: Time for Reflection and Ending the Session* Chapter 6: Solution-Focused Planning and Assessment: Monitoring Progress and Outcomes* Chapter 7: Solution-Focused Coordination with Overlapping Agencies* Chapter 8: When Things are Good Enough: Transitioning Out of Work* Chapter 9: Building Solutions within Challenging Circumstances* Chapter 10: Self-Care and Ethics for Case managers
- Author BiographyRobert Blundo, PhD, LCSW is a Professor in the School of Social Work at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, USA. Dr. Blundo has 32 of practice experience and 26 years of teaching experience. Joel Simon, MSW, ACSW, BCD is in private practice and provides solution-focused training, supervision, and consultation through the Center for Solution-Focused Training. His professional career has spanned over 36 years as a therapist and supervisor in varied settings including adolescent day treatment, psychiatric inpatient, hospice care, and community mental health. He has been a solution-focused practitioner, trainer, and consultant since 1992.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.