All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for a wide range of professionals: psychologists; counsellors; social workers; probation officers; and mental health workers, this solution-focussed therapy manual looks at organizational and work-related stress, and on developing solutions for groups.
- Author BiographyBill is currently the Director of Training for Focus on Solutions, an independent training agency specialising in using the Solution-Focused approach. He has introduced many thousands of people to SFT through his lecturing and training courses. His background is in social work, youth work, lecturing, counselling and management. Bill designed and led the first Masters degree in Solution-Focused Therapy offered by the University of Birmingham. Bill is a Fellow and Senior Accredited Counsellor of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. He is the author of Solution-Focused Therapy (1998 / second edition 2005); Solution-Focused Stress Counselling (2001) and co-editor of The Handbook of Solution-Focused Therapy (2003). Bill has contributed numerous book chapters and journal articles on the Solution-Focused approach. When he's not working he loves the company of his grandchildren, is a keen, but not very good golfer and a life long supporter of Glasgow Celtic.
- Author(s)Bill O'Connell
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2001
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleStress Counselling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.