Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the first and only comprehensive yet accessible introduction to the history, theory, research and practice of solution-focused therapy (SFT) within mental health care and beyond.
- Author BiographyBill is currently the Director of Training for Focus on Solutions, an independent training agency specialising in using the Solution-Focused approach. He has introduced many thousands of people to SFT through his lecturing and training courses. His background is in social work, youth work, lecturing, counselling and management. Bill designed and led the first Masters degree in Solution-Focused Therapy offered by the University of Birmingham. Bill is a Fellow and Senior Accredited Counsellor of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. He is the author of Solution-Focused Therapy (1998 / second edition 2005); Solution-Focused Stress Counselling (2001) and co-editor of The Handbook of Solution-Focused Therapy (2003). Bill has contributed numerous book chapters and journal articles on the Solution-Focused approach. When he's not working he loves the company of his grandchildren, is a keen, but not very good golfer and a life long supporter of Glasgow Celtic.
- Author(s)Bill O'Connell
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBrief Therapies series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
- £17.15Trending at £18.99
- £13.11Trending at £15.99
- £11.44Trending at £14.98
- £9.45Trending at £12.37
- £10.99Trending at £16.19
- £6.45Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.