All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.00Trending at £48.67
- £15.44Trending at £20.02
- £13.64Trending at £15.99
- £11.15Trending at £14.98
- £7.99Trending at £9.48
- £13.52Trending at £20.10
- £13.99Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionSolutions manual for an innovative textbook accessible not only to graduate students in mathematical finance and financial engineering but also to undergraduate students and graduate students not specializing in finance. Contains solutions for selected end-of-chapter problems.
- Author BiographyJaksa Cvitanic is Professor of Mathematical Finance at the California Institute of Technology and Professor of Finance at EDHEC Business School. Fernando Zapatero is Robert G. Kirby Chair in Behavioral Finance and Professor of Finance and Business Economics at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Fernando Zapatero,Jaksa Cvitanic
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2004
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Out-of-print date26/07/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.