All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume assembles several top analysts of American politics to focus on solutions to polarization.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Persily is the James B. McClatchy Professor of Law at Stanford Law School. He is an award-winning teacher and a nationally recognized constitutional law expert who focuses on the law of democracy, addressing issues such as voting rights, political parties, campaign finance, and redistricting. He has served as a special master or court-appointed nonpartisan expert to draw redistricting plans for several states, including New York, Maryland, Georgia, and Connecticut. In 2014, he served as the senior research director for the bipartisan Presidential Commission on Election Administration.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNathaniel Persily
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.