All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the South China Sea dispute from a Chinese perspective with regards to history, law, international politics, the economy, diplomacy and military affairs. Not only does it detail China's official position on the sovereignty and maritime disputes in the South China Sea.
- Author BiographyShicun Wu is President of the National Institute for the South China Sea Studies, a sole national-level think-tank in China specializing in South China Sea studies. His research focuses on history and geography on the South China Sea, ocean boundary delimitation, international relations and regional security issues. He has considerable expertise and numerous publications to his credit.
- Author(s)Dr. Shicun Wu,Shicun Wu
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.