All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with methods for solving nonstiff ordinary differential equations. The reader will benefit from many illustrations, a historical and didactic approach, and computer programs. This new edition has been rewritten and new material has been included.
- Author(s)Ernst Hairer,Gerhard Wanner,Syvert P. Norsett
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/12/2009
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Computational Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 528 p.
- Weight1670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1993. Corr. 3rd printing 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.