CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, complete with exercises and ANN algorithms, illustrates how ANNs can be used in solving problems in environmental engineering and the geosciences, and provides the necessary tools to get started using these elegant and efficient new techniques.
- Author(s)Farid U. Dowla,Leah L. Rogers
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/1996
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.