All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThese poems probe the familiar and encounter the unexpected, often touched with humour. They dwell on human frailties and strengths and offer an observation of the changing world, alighting on a variety of more and less tangible things - a shirt, a bad book, and an irritating colleague's death.
- Author BiographyRobert B. Shaw is a professor of English at Mount Holyoke College. He writes frequently on modern and contemporary poetry. His own books of poems include Below the Surface and Solving for X (winner of the Hollis Summers Poetry Prize).
- Author(s)Robert B. Shaw
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleHollis Summers Poetry Prize
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.