CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors provide a friendly introduction to the delights of algebraic number theory via Pell's Equation. The only prerequisites are knowledge of elementary number theory and abstract algebra. There are references for those following up on various topics.
- Author(s)Hugh C. Williams,Michael Jacobson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2008
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight931 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.