CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the increase in interest group participation before the US Supreme Court. By the 1993 term, interest groups participated in 92 per cent of cases as compared to just 13 per cent in 1953. The author asks whether this increase should concern us and looks at why it has occurred.
- Author BiographyANDREW JAY KOSHNER concentrates his research in the areas of the Supreme Court, Constitutional law, judicial process, and American politics. He has taught at Southern Illinois University, Washington University, Western Illinois University, and Webster University.
- Author(s)Andrew Koshner
- Date of Publication12/02/1998
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Latin American Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 84
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.