Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a developmental, molecular and cell biological view of the exciting SCNT technology. This book explains the cellular events arising from SCNT procedure, such as the need for nuclear remodeling, disposal of donor cell organelles, presence of foreign mitochondrial DNA and altered mode of oocyte activation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 591
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight486 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPeter Sutovsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.