All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £11.88Trending at £12.55
- £14.53Trending at £14.99
- £13.63Trending at £14.05
- £10.15Trending at £12.37
- £10.71Trending at £11.26
- £18.94Trending at £28.98
- £9.88Trending at £13.09
About this product
- DescriptionPresents therapy in a way that is simple, direct, and easy for young children to understand. Children will hear about what to expect from therapy and how therapists are very good at helping kids to solve problems. They will learn that therapy can be a positive and helpful experience.
- Author BiographyCheryl Sterling, PhD, Paola Conte, PhD, and Larissa Labay, PsyD, are pediatric psychologists in private practice who specialize in providing cognitive-behavioral therapy to children and adolescents. They trained at Brown and Harvard University, the University of Miami, and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, respectively. Cheryl Sterling and Larissa Labay are on staff at a major medical center in Northern New Jersey, while Paola Conte practices on Long Island, NY. Tiphanie Beeke earned a master's degree in illustration from the Royal College of Art in London and currently lives in France with her husband and three children. She enjoys the sunshine, the snow, illustrating books, and living with her noisy family.
- Author(s)Cheryl Sterling,Larissa Labay,Paola Conte
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tiphanie Beeke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.