CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph describes some of the fundamental views of the laws of physics. The derivations are, however, obtained from a rather unconventional point of view - for example, the de Broglie relations in the wave-corpuscle parallelism are derived without the help of Planck's constant.
- Author(s)Per-Olov Lowden
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/1998
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.