All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
About this product
- DescriptionIn a spine-tingling new collection, the unique (NPR) and wickedly funny (New York Times) Helen Phillips offers an idiosyncratic series of what-ifs about our fragile human condition.
- Author BiographyHelen Phillips is the recipient of a Rona Jaffe Foundation Writer's Award and the Italo Calvino Prize and more. She is the author of the widely acclaimed The Beautiful Bureaucrat. Her debut collection And Yet They Were Happy was named a notable book by The Story Prize. Her work has appeared in Tin House, Electric Literature, and The New York Times. An assistant professor of creative writing at Brooklyn College, she lives in Brooklyn with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Helen Phillips
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Content Note15 line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.