CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that the syntactical and ordinary language approaches have not satisfactorily treated fundamental questions surrounding the issue of meaning in language, this work develops a third approach, described as semantic and lexical .
- Author(s)Mortimer J. Adler
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1991
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight307 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.