All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £8.93Trending at £9.52
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.27Trending at £8.33
- £17.11Trending at £21.93
- £12.06Trending at £12.22
About this product
- DescriptionReviving poetic architectures such as elegy, song and litany, Gizzi's poetry builds what he calls a comprehensive music . In his work, musical and pictorial values perform against a backdrop of political, social and ethical values.
- Author BiographyPETER GIZZI is the author of Artificial Heart (1998), Periplum (1992) and numerous chapbooks. He is also the editor of The House That Jack Built: The Collected Lectures of Jack Spicer (Wesleyan, 1998), and in 1994 he received the prestigious Lavan Younger Poet Award from the Academy of American Poets. He currently teaches at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Author(s)Peter Gizzi
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.