CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionMy first office comprised three rooms; I left behind fourteen offices in the UK and thirteen overseas. My first year's fee income was GBP12,500 compared with over GBP30m when I left thirty-three years later.
- Author BiographyRoger Knowles was born in 1937 in Warrington and raised during World War II and the early post war years. He left school at 16 years of age and commenced work as a trainee Quantity Surveyor. He secured his qualification as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor through study using a distance learning course. In his late twenties he qualified as a Barrister, again by means of distance learning course. He founded James R Knowles in 1973, a company of Construction Disputes Resolution Consultants offering a one-stop shop which was the first in its field. This became the only alternative method of formally resolving disputes in the construction industry, without the need to employ a firm of Solicitors. The company became a worldwide phenomenon.
- Author(s)Roger Knowles
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.