All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.61Trending at £10.02
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionTo truly be successful, today s financial advisor must strike the right balance between effectively engaging with his or her clients and finding meaningful ways to maintain their financial security.
- Author BiographyTimothy Noonan is Managing Director of Capital Markets Insights for Russell Investments and a leader in the U.S. private wealth management industry. He is responsible for shaping client service strategies and delivering capital markets analysis to advisors in the U.S. and around the world. Noonan is currently Chairman of the Russell Strategic Advice Committee and has been the architect of Russell's Helping Advisors initiative, which since 2008 has offered advisors in the U.S., UK, and Australia insights to help advisors and their clients cope with retirement investing in a hostile economic climate. Matt Smith is an independent consultant and author and coauthor, respectively, of two other Wiley Finance books, Managing Your Firm's 401(k) Plan: A Complete Road Map to Managing Today's Retirement Plans and The Retirement Plan Solution: The Reinvention of Defined Contribution. He was formerly senior vice president and defined contribution practice leader in the United States for Aon Consulting. Prior to Aon, Smith was managing director of retirement services for Russell Investments. He has been involved with the design, implementation, administration, consulting, and asset management of retirement plans for over twenty-eight years. Smith has written and spoken widely on topics involving retirement plans during his career.
- Author(s)Matt Smith,Timothy Noonan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine61 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.