All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the bestselling Just Between Us comes this warm and funny novel about the importance of female friendship.
- Author BiographyCathy Kelly is a number 1 bestselling author. She worked as a journalist before becoming a novelist, and has published eleven bestselling books. She is an ambassador for UNICEF Ireland and is also a patron of Chernobyl Children's Project International (CCPI). She lives in Wicklow with her partner and their twin sons.
- PrizesWinner of Parker Romantic Novel of the Year Award 2001.
- Author(s)Cathy Kelly
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/04/2010
- Content Note1 col. port.
- Weight350 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.