Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSophie and Daniel's Dad is different. Join them as they learn the reasons behind his difficulty with communication, flexible thinking, sensory and motor skills and anxiety, and find ways to make family life easier for everyone. This warm and honest comic is perfect for any family with a parent on the autism spectrum.
- Author BiographyKirsti Evans is an Autism Quality Development Advisor for an Independent Service Provider, working across the UK. John Swogger is an archaeologist and illustrator who writes comics. He has produced work for museums, and books and magazines aimed at children and young adults.
- Author(s)John Swogger,Kirsti Evans
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note4-colour illustrations throughout
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.