All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £6.07
- £10.24Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionA new father's experiences of the first year of raising a child. A year of tears, laughter, life and beauty.
- Author BiographyA writer, a father and a human constantly on a quest to destroy his own ego, Sam writes about the internal journey of fatherhood as well as the metaphysical existence we all experience as a race. He writes to make people think, he writes to make people laugh, he writes for the open-minded and the freethinking. He lives in London, UK.
- Author(s)Sam Coleman
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSoul Rocks Books
- Weight113 g
- Width138 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.