All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionSon Preference provides an accessible and highly engaging exploration of why male children are favoured in South Asian culture and what effects this has.
- Author BiographyNavtej K. Purewal is Lecturer in Sociology, School of Social Sciences, University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Navtej K. Purewal
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight387 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.