All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSon Preference provides an accessible and highly engaging exploration of why male children are favoured in South Asian culture and what effects this has.
- Author BiographyNavtej K. Purewal is Lecturer in Sociology, School of Social Sciences, University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Navtej K. Purewal
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight258 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.